I can't believe it's been a year already!! We celebrated Nadia's 1st Birthday last week with family and friends. Nadia loved being the center of attention and LOVED all of the toys that she got from everyone. She does NOT like missing out on anything and refused to go to bed so we let her stay up with everyone until 11 p.m.! She wasn't even crabby and just sat downstairs and played. Nadia got a newborn cabbage patch doll that came with a bottle...needless to say, Nadia likes to feed herself instead of her baby! She also can say baby now. I was folding clothes the other night and heard Nadia say "baby, baby, baby." When I came out to the family room, she was trying to pull her doll out of the toy box!

Nadia has also FINALLY learned to crawl normally...she has the army crawl down, but is finally getting the hang of being up on her hands and knees.Most of you have seen Nadia snort like a madwoman, but for those who haven't...I finally got something on camera. She loves to snort. We were in church on Sunday and she chose the most quiet point in the service to turn, look behind her and start snorting LOUDLY at the woman sitting behind us. Good timing!

No comments:
Post a Comment