We've been busy getting ready for the Holiday Season. I wish that I could say that all of the shopping is done, but we have barely begun!
My Mom was here last week to 'babysit' for us. I surprised her wtih a trip to Minneapolis to see the Nutcracker since she has always wanted to see it. My friend Lisa was able to go with us as well and we made it a true girls night with dinner, the Nutcracker, drinks and a hotel downtown. It was a blast! She also got to spend some quality time with Nadia and see firsthand that I'm not lying about the attitude that she is developing!
We are leaving for ND on Christmas Eve and will spend the evening in Fargo with my Uncle Steve and his family. We'll then leave Christmas morning to head back to Lefor for a few days. After that, we'll be off to SD to see my family. It will be a busy holiday with a lot of driving, but we are so looking forward to being with family for the Holidays.

No comments:
Post a Comment