Monday, January 25, 2010

Nadia and I had a girls weekend while Darren was down in Dundas with Dion. We spent Saturday hanging out with our friends that we met while in the hospital. The babies are all growing so fast! As you can see, Nadia didn't like the cute headband that I bought for her. Dang!Nadia LOVES to play with other babies and crawled right up to Ryder and gave him a hug and a kiss. Baby Love!

We spent Saturday night at Lisa and Meg's to celebrate Lisa's 32nd birthday. We had a great night of hanging out with the girls and having a few glasses of wine. Nadia and Nora are getting to the age of acknowledging each other!
Darren spent the weekend with Dion. They went to a wild game dinner at the VFW. It was right up their alley and it sounds like they had a good time. I asked Darren what his favorite wild game was and his answer was "Buffalo." Is that really 'wild game' still???? :)

My next post will include pics of white sand and beautiful sunsets! We leave for Mexico on Feb 3rd. My parents are coming to watch Nadia and Nora...wish them luck!

1 comment:

  1. She's perfect. I am so glad you started following my blog, now I know about yours! I will be able to keep up with your Northern butt now! Your accent is nuts by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Followers