Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Vacation Part 1

Every 5 years my high school has an All Class Reunion back in Hazen, N.D. This was the first leg of our 3 part vacation. We kicked it off in true Hazen fashion with some beer and Fleischkuechle.
We had so much fun seeing family and old friends! What is it about reunions that make you feel like you're back in your younger days still? We were out until 2 or 3 a.m. each night! I think we have finally recovered after 3 days.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I found your blog via you 'following' mine! Jealous you already have Hazen photos up too! Our families sound so similar! It was great to see you in Hazen! Miss you! And loved meeting your hubby and little Nadia too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! I have a Verizon card on my computer and a long road trip so the blog gave me something to do!! It was great to see you and Pat. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Followers