Sunday, January 29, 2012

Catch Up

I've been horrible with our camera lately which has been my excuse to not update our blog!! We've had a busy month with work, marathon training and changing princess outfits on an hourly basis.




Nadia is obsessed with any princess as most 3 year old girls are and talked me into getting my 'princess' dress on to play/dance. She cried for about 30 minutes when I took it off!

We went to a benefit last weekend with Lisa and Meg. We didn't have a babysitter so Darren offered to bring the girls for a bit and then take them home to watch them while we whooped it up at the local legion.

Nadia and Nora had fun jamming to the band and eating M&M's!



Life has been busy for us! I am traveling about once/week for work and Mr. Mom holds down the house while I'm gone. We're looking forward to Super Bowl Sunday when all the Kuhn's will be in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers