We are getting down to the final weeks of our pregnancy! 7 weeks counts as the final weeks right? :) I keep telling myself that anyway. I've had more of the typical aches and pains with this little guy than I did with Nadia, but I'm still at home we haven't had any issues so far! Knock on wood! We have our C Section scheduled for Nov 1st!
Nadia is pretty excited about her brother...hopefully that doesn't wear off too soon. She gets pretty excited when she feels Sam I Am move and is always very concerned about how I'm feeling. :)
She loves to play dress up still and my Mom let us take my Grandma Bernadine's jewelry home with us. It has been a hit!!
 |
| She's got the pose down already!! |
 |
| 32 weeks! |
 |
| Eric Moe and Darren sumo wrestling at our church festival |
 |
| That was a lot of work!! |
 |
| Nadia and Logan are getting so big!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment