Sunday, March 15, 2009

4 Months Old!!

It's been a while since my last blog and I've had 3 phone calls today from my Mom asking me when I'm going to post another one, so here it is! Nadia turned 4 months old on Friday and is quite the little ham already. There is no trace of a premie in our little one these days.

Nadia is up to 12 lbs now, with most of it in her cheeks. She is smiling all the time now and has even started to laugh a little bit which has been so fun for Darren and I! She is still having some stomach problems, but not very often anymore.

We were so lucky to have our Mothers stay with us during Feb and March to delay daycare as long as possible. It was great one on one time for both of them!

Daycare started last week. So far so good! We both really like Julie and she only has 5 other kids right now: all girls except for 1 boy. When Darren and I dropped Nadia off the first day, the boy, Carson was walking around with a little sun hat on with a big bow on it. Apparently that's what happens when you play with girls all day long. :)

Nadia is obsessed with TV. My Mom tried to get her into reading books and she would try to look around the book to see the TV. We did get some Baby Einstein videos now so she doesn't have to watch Divine Design and House Hunters all day long.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Kuhn Family,

    Nadia is just adorable. I hope that I'll be able to see her at Easter. The weather better be nice or I'll be - you know p---ed!!! Take care, give her a sloppy kiss from Great Auntie Linda.

    ReplyDelete

Followers