Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Are We Done YET???

For anyone living in the Midwest, I think you know what I'm talking about!! We missed the latest snow storm by about 70 miles and I'm thankful to say that we only got some rain and minor hail. We'll see what the next few days will bring.

Darren and I have been so busy with work lately. I'm traveling about 2 times per month which has made life even busier for Darren. I think he secretly enjoys the alone time with Nadia and has yet to complain about being a 'single' dad for a few days each month. I am extremely lucky to have a husband who is such a hands on Dad!!

We are heading back to the farm over Easter and are so looking forward to the vacation...don't laugh Kimmie...this is how midwesterners vacation. Darren is convinced that Nadia will ride a calf, a 4-wheeler and in the tractor while we're home. We'll see about that!!

Nadia is changing every day. She recently found her voice and has become a chatterbox. We can't wait for all of our ND family to meet her in a week!

1 comment:

  1. I love a blog shout out!

    Nadia is so beautiful! I wish I could run up there and pinch her cheeks. Sounds like you guys are having a blast with her.

    ReplyDelete

Followers