Monday, May 18, 2009

Milestones

Nadia has hit a number of milestones over the past few weeks. It is with extreme happiness that I announce she is sleeping through the night!!! Darren does the daycare drop off each day and he usually has to wake her up to get her ready.

Darren and I were eating dinner the other night and we looked back at Nadia and she was grabbing her toes. That is the first time we've seen her do that as well. I was so excited that I made my move to quickly grab my camera and knocked over a full glass of milk. Oops. I did manage to snap the picture.


Saturday marked a new adventure for all 3 of us. We tried to give Nadia cereal for the first time. She was not very excited and screamed for her bottle, but we will keep trying!! I'm including some videos of how inexperienced Nadia, Darren and I are in our latest adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers