Darren's hard work in the backyard is finally over!! We have a new sodded backyard fully equipped with a sprinkler system. It looks great!! Thanks to Dustin and Darrell for coming to help over the weekend, and thanks to Dion for helping out earlier weekends! 
After all of the hard work on Saturday, we went to a Twins game. Nadia did great and seemed to enjoy looking around.
We went to Taylor's Falls on Father's Day with Dustin and Amanda. It is truly beautiful and we enjoyed being outside. 

Nadia has started rolling over now and she just keeps going and going!! I found her in her crib this morning on her stomach and in the corner of her crib. I guess we can't leave her alone on the floor anymore!
We are headed to SD/ND next Wed and will be on a 10 day vacation!! Nadia hasn't been to Hot Springs yet and we are excited for all of the Field family to get to meet her. She isn't too excited about the outfit I have picked out for her! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment