It's been over a month since I've given an update and figured it was time! I'll have to hand this off to Darren if I keep slacking like this! We've had a busy summer so far and I'm sad to think that it's already middle of July!We spent the 4th of July in Hot Springs with my family and also threw my
parents a 60th birthday party. We spent a lot of time hanging out with family, scenic drives and even got to do some waterskiing! Nadia was able to meet her Great Grandma Field and the rest of the Field clan for the first time.
Nadia learned quite a few new things while we were vacationing...she can sit up on her own, she loves dogs and she will clap when you say patty cake! It was crazy how much she changed in the 10 days we were away.
We left SD and drove up to ND to spend some time with Darren's family. We spent some time on the farm and Nadia was able to go on her first 4 wheeler ride. We also were there to experience the crazy storms and tornadoes that ripped through Dickinson. What a mess that made!
I'm also very excited to announce the arrival of Nadia's new friend, Nora! My friend Lisa and her partner Megan had Nora on July 16th. She is a little peanut!

I'm also including a video of Nadia...she loves to clap now and we actually caught her in action!




Kristi it's ridiculous how cute Nadia is!! She is so dang adorable and I just want to pinch her cheeks. So glad you are doing this blog so we can keep up w/her down in TX.
ReplyDelete