Friday, July 31, 2009

Summer

Where has the summer gone??? I can't believe it's August tomorrow! I also can't believe that Nadia will soon be 9 months old. She has grown so much over the past few months and it amazes me how much she has changed. I noticed last night that she had her first tooth pop through her gums!

She just recently started standing up well as long as you give her some fingers to hold on to....















We went to the zoo last weekend. She loves animals, but was a little too sleepy to fully appreciate them this trip. Darren took her into the goat petting area and one of them decided that Nadia's hand looked tasty and put the whole thing in his mouth! She didn't like that very much!















This is a video of how Nadia likes to give kisses. She likes to slobber me up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers