It's the last day of August and I woke up to frost on my car!! I know that we live in MN, but come on Mother Nature!! Summer has gone by way too fast, but I have to admit that I am looking forward to Fall.Nadia is growing like a weed and gets more and more of a personality everyday. She has started to show some attitude over the past few weeks, which Darren loves of course!!
Nadia was sick all last week and it was NOT fun! She had a viral infection with a temp of about 102 for a few days. She was miserable which of course made Darren and I miserable just at the sight of her!
Darren went to Devils Lake last weekend for a double Bachelor party for Dustin and Dion. It sounds like they had quite the 'Man' weekend with flag football, gambling, eating meat and a tiny bit of drinking. We can't believe that Dustin and Amanda's wedding is in a little over a month!!
My Mom came to stay with me for a weekend and we did what we do best...shopped! I also had some girls over to the house that were either on bedrest at Abbot with me, or their babies were in Special Care the same time as Nadia. All 5 babies were due on either X-Mas Eve or X-Mas Day. It was fun to see all of them and see how they are all changing!
Kendall
Nora
Lisa and I having our first glass of wine together in almost 2 years!

Darren is heading home for Labor Day weekend to help combine...of course the minute he told me his tentative plans, I was on the Internet looking for flights to CO to spend some time with Erick and Heather. Nadia and I are leaving on a 6:30 a.m. flight Friday. Ugh! We are looking forward to spending some time with my family!
I've included a video of Nadia being very entertained by Megan singing Sweet Child O Mine. I wish that I could have gotten both Megan and Nadia on this video...Meg's dancing was probably what got her giggling so much! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment