Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fall Festival

We have been packing it in the past month before the baby gets here. Aunt Dana asked if she could take Nadia back to the farm with her for Pheasant Hunting Opener. We always go back for it...it's typically bigger than Christmas in ND and a huge family affair. Darren and I couldn't go since it was so close to our due date. So...I drove Nadia to Fargo and she got to spend some quality time with her Aunt Dana and the rest of the Kuhn clan. Darren and I spent the time going to vball games, happy hours and a movie. It was a busy weekend for us, but way too quiet in our house!

We met Lisa, Meg, Nora, Hana, Henry, Miles and Milla at the corn maze today. The kids had a blast-the adults couldn't stop talking about how EXPENSIVE everything was. Yikes!



The butterfly and the puppy/zombie

Dogpile!

Miles liked to attack Meg!

Prettiest little pumpkin!

Miss Milla




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers