Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Newest 4 Legged Kuhn!

Yes-I said 4 legged! For those who know Darren, I never thought that I would post that we now have a DOG let alone say that we have a small, lap dog that is a house pet. If Halloween didn't prove that he'd do anything for his daughter, this definately does!!

Nadia has been wanting a puppy for a while now and Patches sort of fell into our laps. A colleague of Darren's got him for her girls a few months ago and unfortunately one of the girls was very allergic to him. So, he found his way to us.


What's up little dude?

The 3 babies

She's not excited at all!
We surprised Nadia with him and she was SO excited. Patches is a Yorkshire Biewer and the best little puppy. He LOVES Nadia. I've never seen a puppy who takes so much interest in a 3 year old, but he loves to sit on her lap and play with her. We are so happy with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers