DJ
1. DJ is now 3.5 months old and weighs in at 16lbs-87th percentile! He's a chunk and we're loving it!
2. He is starting to smile all the time and giggle.
3. DJ has slept through the night since he was about 1 month old-I can brag about this since it took Nadia way longer!
1. Celebrated her 4th bday in Nov!
2. She is in swimming lessons, music lessons and dance. (Darren had the pleasure of watching her dance seductively and lift up her shirt at class when it was time to 'dance silly.' I was on a work trip and I think he got a few looks from the other parents. :) )
3. Nadia loves to play outside in the snow.
4. Her current fav movie is Peter Pan and she tells us that they will get married one day.
![]() |
| Nadia singing with her friends at daycare |
![]() |
| Flamenco Girl! |
![]() |
| Nadia/Nora at DJ's baptism...wouldn't stop talking! :) |
Life has been busy and fun the past few months. I started back to work (officially) mid January and kicked off my return with a trip to Spain. Thankfully Mom and Dad were here to help Darren. I've been traveling quite a bit already and Darren is handling it like a trooper.
![]() |
| One of my favs |
![]() |
| DJ's baptism |






No comments:
Post a Comment