Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas part 1

We had a 2 part vacation over the Xmas break and were able to spend a lot of time with family. Our plans were excellerated by a few days due to the storm that came through the midwest. Luckily, Darren and I were able to get more time off and leave early to beat the weather.

We made it to the farm just in time to get snowed in for a few days. I haven't seen that much snow in a LONG time! We had a great time playing cards, taking naps and taking Nadia out to the mudroom to see the deer heads. She was OBSESSED with them and would have us take her to all 5 of them numerous times.

We also spent a lot of time EATING. Ugh. Don't get me wrong...it was all good, but UGH! Darren, Dorita and I spent one morning making noodles for soup. Everything is homemade on the farm!

We spent a day in Bismarck at Linda and Levi's house for the Kuhn family Christmas. It's always so much fun to get together with everyone. On our way to Bismarck, Dorita and I stopped in Hazen and met a friend of mine out for lunch. She also got to experience Hazen taco pizza which is by far, the best pizza in the world!

Here are some pics of our ND vacation. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

Darrell in his Snuggie...

Here is a video of Darren and Nadia playing ball. She loves to play catch!


1 comment:

  1. You are doing such a great job with the blog. LOVE seeing all the pics of Nadia and y'all. She is getting so big and she is still a doll! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Followers